Monday, March 19, 2012

Samoa Kiss Brownies

Don't deny it...you look forward to Girl Scout Cookie season for the Samoa Cookies...or Caramel Delights as they are known in other parts of the US still. Some people fall over for those Thin Mints...but I'm all about Samoas...okay the Tagalongs too.

I came across this brownie recipe a few years back...made it for my leaders last year...they loved it...and made it again this year. Sharing is caring!



SAMOA KISS BROWNIES

1 box Devil's Food cake mix
1/3 cup evaporated milk
3/4 cup melted butter
Mini cholocate chips (I use milk chocolate chips or the mini ones)
3/4 cup caramels melted (I wonder if you could use caramel ice cream topping)
1/2 package Samoa cookies (crushed)
Coconut 1 tbsp (toasted)

Mix cake mix, evaporated milk and butter. Pour half of the mixture into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 6 minutes. Sprinkle 1 cup kisses on top. Spread melted caramel over kisses. Add 1/2 box Samoas and 1 tbsp toasted coconut. Pour remaining cake batter on top and bake 10 minutes. Drizzle with melted kisses and sprinkle with coconut.

I wasn't really able to "pour" the remaining batter on top...it was more clumpy, so I kinda smooshed it and put it on top.

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment