Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun Weekend!

We had a blast this last weekend and splurged on ourselves for some "couple" time. On Friday night we saw Transformers in 3D...it was amazing. It was not overcrowded since the hoards of people were at Harry Potter. I just wish someone could have taken care of their B.O. before entering the theater. No joke, we weren't even sitting close to people but everytime a breeze went by...someone was ooober stinky.

Chris's mom watched the kids for us...and since we were headed to Seattle the next morning we decided to spend the night in Tacoma in their new trailer with the kids. It was kind of a campout in Nanny's backyard. It rained all night...what's up with that Washington weather?

Saturday morning we dropped the kids with my mom and Bob. They had a busy day walking on the beach, going to the seaside museum, playing at the park, going to the pool when the sun came out briefly, and hanging out. We headed to Seattle for our first ever Seattle Sounders game.

The nice Qwest Field man (Century Link...whatever) offered to take our picture.

Totally cheesing with our poser scarves.

My hotty hubby

Found myself a $10 tee on the women's sales rack at the pro shop. This is a new found fun thing for me to be able to do.

We had a good time at the game and will probably make it an annual date event. The Sounders won 4 to 2...so that was great. I just need to learn soccer rules and it will be all good. HA!

After the game we headed the wrong direction (that was my fault)and ended up sitting in needless traffic down town. Good thing my hubby loves me even though his clutch started to get a little hot.

Eventually we made our way around and found a parking garage that didn't charge an arm and a leg to park. We had dinner at Benihana's where we enjoyed Hibachi Chicken and Shrimp for two. I think Chris was drooling over the mustard sauce he loves so much. We haven't been to Benihana's in forever...so we definately enjoyed it.

We picked up the kiddos and headed home. I decided date weekend was continuing so we cuddled up on the couch and watched "The Fighter". It is refreshing to see that after almost 14 years together we still have fun together and love each other more and more. Thank you Christopher for a fun weekend! I love you! (yes I am mushy)

No comments:

Post a Comment